Thursday 1 September 2011

Jeff Hahn



I stumbled across Jeff Hahns work while browsing a fellow photographers blog, it really stood out to me as he avoids all of the digital v film argument that seems to be absorbing photography these days. He creates beautiful images on a variety of formats, he seems to work with whatever he has to hand which I feel is admirable as it shows that its not about what you use its how you use it. He is incredible creative which oozes out of his work, I love it! He brings something new and I found it incredible refreshing to look at his blog and website because you can forget the bullshit that people are worrying about when they take photos and appreciate his talent. I look forward to seeing more from him in the future, you should check out his site for yourselves HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment

views?